Full-Time Customer Service Agent Jobs
With approximately 69,000 employees at more than 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Customer Service Agent
The success factors in this role will be ensuring strong relationships throughout for both KN Internal and External Customers and Identify areas of Opportunities; provide high delivery service and solutions. Covering a period of 4 months of maternity leave and annual leave.
- To provide seamless link between Kuehne + Nagel and the allocated clients’ accounts in Overland service delivery.
- To manage all Kuehne + Nagel outward and incoming information in relation to service provision to particular clients.
- Ensure system statuses and e filing is performed on a timely manner as per set guideline or standard.
- To monitor and advise clients shipment progress by way of regular status reports and regular update by e-mail and by phone.
- Ensure shipments are cleared, delivered to the customers and container is returned as per the set standard or Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and ensure zero storage or demurrages.
- Ensure billing documents are accurately provided on timely manner for the finance team to effectively bill the client.
- To probe for more business allocation and maintain high standards of professional relationship with Sea freight clients.
- To provide any other customer service support including joint sales visit or any other client related activities and report generation.
Your Skills And Experiences
- Excellent customer service
- East African customs training & computer literate
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, team player
- Problem Solving, ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work under pressure
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and Kiswahili
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If like us, you put customers at the heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business. req80831
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Kuehne + Nagel on jobs.kuehne-nagel.com to apply
1039 total views, 1 today