Full-Time Construction Coordinator Jobs
Construction Coordinator Job, Current Engineering Jobs,
Title: Construction Coordinator,
Industry: Real Estate,
Salary: 100 – 180K,
Our client is a construction company looking to hire a detailed oriented Construction Coordinator.
Key responsibilities and Result Areas
- Ensure site installation is done as per specification and ensuring adequate supervision.
- Ensure quality control and testing of work and materials, where required, is carried out in accordance with the specification required.
- Accomplish project goals by defining scope and purpose of the project, determining required resources, allocating resources, establishing protocols and standards, scheduling staff, resolving design problems, evaluating deadline estimates and adjusting as needed, and implementing change orders.
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance with the construction programme and procedures
- Monitoring construction progress and quality of work.
- Ensuring all relevant approvals are issued before mobilizing to site.
- Preparation of daily and weekly progress reports in conjunction with the site foreman.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records for activity related to projects to enable traceability.
- Highlighting potential incumbrancers to the critical path and ensuring they are addressed before hand.
- Keeping inventory of all materials required on a specific site and ensure supply from suppliers and released to site is done seamlessly.
- Ensuring the materials are supplied in strict adherence to the Bill of materials.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from site meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes/variations and ensuring they are approved before implementation
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensuring stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Facilitating meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Creating a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Diploma/Degree in construction management
- Active work experience of 3 years in active construction projects
- Fast paced and prompt
- Achievement oriented
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Unquestionable level of integrity
Additional /Specific work requirements
- Should be flexible to travel thought the country
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Excellent organization and planning skills to prioritize and balance work
547 total views, 2 today