Full-Time Clerical Officer Jobs (20 Positions)
- Compiling statistical records;
- Sorting and filing official documents;
- Maintaining an efficient filing systems;
- Computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information;
- Preparing payment vouchers;
- Compiling Data;
- Drafting simple letters;
- Perform any other relevant duties and responsibilities as shall be assigned from time to time.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) C- (Minus) or its approved equivalent;
- Kenya certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) D+(Plus) and a Diploma in any of the following disciplines; Business Management, Information Communication Technology (ICT), Public Relations.
- Kenya Accounts Technician Certificate (KATC), Kenya Administration and Management Examination (KAME) or any other approved equivalent qualification from a recognized institution will be added advantage
- Proficiency in computer applications
How to ApplyQualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to: The Board Secretary/CEO County Public Service Board of Tana River P.O. Box 181 – 70101 Hola All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 8th July, 2019. All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution i.e. be in possession of valid clearance certificates from HELB, KRA, EACC, DCI (Certificate of Good Conduct) & Credit Reference Bureau (CRB). Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Tana River County Public Service Board is a credible government institution and therefore all its recruitments are devoid of any payments. You are hereby advised not entertain fraudsters purporting to be employees of the Board promising to assist you have your appointment letter processed at a fee. The County Government of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Women, the Marginalized and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
772 total views, 1 today