Full-Time Cashier Jobs
City Eye Hospital is a social venture that provides quality and affordable eye care to people living in East Africa. Our primary mandate is to provide affordable and accessible eye care. Accessible on both fronts of location and price.
Main Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Cashier shall be tasked with receiving payments from clients and compiling and reporting on the revenue collected at the unit.
- Receiving, recording, and issuing receipts for payments received from patients.
- Recording and issuing of clearance forms to patients.
- Daily reconciliation of ETR receipts with actual sales.
- Preparation, reconciliation, filing and sharing the daily, weekly, and monthly revenue report for the branch.
- Completion and reconciliation of credit sales, timely and accurate processing of claim forms
- Any other responsibility that may be given by the Line Manager or any other person placed in authority over them.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- CPA part III
- Two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must be available to on- board immediately.
Key Skills and Competencies Required
- Good leadership, Interpersonal communication, and Customer Care Skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to uphold and align oneself with the core values of city eye hospital.
328 total views, 1 today