Full-Time Accounts Finance Manager Jobs
To work closely with the Finance & Support Services Director and management team to maintain oversight on financial planning and decision making, to produce quality management reports; and play an active role in internal and external audits.
The position holder will provide day-to-day supervision of the Accounting department with a view to ensuring financial stewardship, accountability, reliability and accuracy of financial reporting and information. Ensure that accurate financial reports are done in a timely manner and presented to relevant parties per World Vision calendar.
In addition, he/she will oversee Financial Risk Management, National office Budget Management, Cash Management, Payroll Management, and implementation of financial policies to ensure effective resource acquisition, utilization and safeguarding of Regional Office assets.
- General office accounting and Financial Risk Management.
- Effective running of World Vision Financial Reporting Systems and processes.
- Cash & Treasury Management.
- External and Internal Audits Management.
- Payroll Management including statutory deductions remittance compliance.
- Successful Office cost Management and control.
- Records Management.
- Procurement support.
- Finance staff supervision, mentoring & capacity building.
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in business related field (Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Arts) or other relevant field.
- Accounting professional qualification- Chartered/Certified Accountant (CIMA, CPA, ACCA) or other comparable/equivalent qualification
- Proficiency in Computer applications (Excel, Sun systems, Word etc.)
- Grants Management Knowledge is an added advantage.
- A minimum of eight years’ experience in a busy international, multicultural Non-Government Organization
- In-depth understanding of financial reports especially Balance Sheets & Income Statements.
- Experience in Management Accounts preparations.
- Good Analytical skills.
- People management skills.
- Fragile context experience is an added advantage.
The position is office-based in Nairobi with frequent travel required.
World Vision adheres to strict child and adult safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks, which will include criminal background checks. They will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles. Academic certificates will be verified with the issuing institution.
506 total views, 1 today