Full-Time Accounts Assistant Jobs
REPORTS TO: Finance Manager
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Contract
As the Accounts Assistant, your main responsibility is to give students receipts and statements as well as deal with suppliers, pay them, handle reconciliations and issue cheques.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Detailed JD will be given on appointment)
- Booking Suppliers invoices in the system
- Preparing Suppliers payment vouchers when due
- Filing statutory deductions i.e. PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, WHT
- Bank Reconciliation
- Raising approved debit and credit notes on students accounts
- Handling of students installment payments
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor as per your qualification
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum-B.Com/BA in Finance/Accounting
- If registered for CPA/ACCA will be an added advantage
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
How to ApplyApplicants should enclose a letter of introduction, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certification certificate of good conduct and three (3) reference letters from recognized persons/institutions by 13th November 2020, indicating your daytime contacts to: The Human Resources Manager, Tangaza University College P.O. Box 15055-00509 Nairobi. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Tangaza University College is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin or disability.
1249 total views, 2 today