Full-Time Account Manager Jobs
Glovo is a Spanish start-up founded in Barcelona in 2015. It is an on-demand courier service that purchases, picks up, and delivers products ordered through its mobile app. It aspires to be a multi-category lifestyle app with food delivery being the most popular offering
The way we manage our company is built on the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? By paying attention to all the details. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivering their products in less than 60 mins. As an Account Manager, you will be a key role in the Glovo Partner Operations team. You will be directly responsible to build and maintain good relationships between our partners and our company. You will be liaising with the most highly regarded brands, stores, and restaurants in your city.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Establish excellent relationships with Glovo’s partners through consistent and proactive communication, identifying their needs and building engagement (Partner’s meetings and business reviews).
- Evaluate, follow up and build reports of your portfolio and KPIs periodically. Take actions to reach your goals and company OKRs.
- Draw and execute plans, making your partners grow through promos negotiations, marketing activations and menu performance (selling items, AOV, Conversion Rate, cross selling and upselling) .
- Ensure that Glovo has the best content by signing exclusivities with partners.
- Optimize Glovo visibility through marketing actions with our partners (using marketing kits, merchandising, etc)
- Improve Glovo’s revenue through commission renegotiation and selling assets.
- Understand, build action plans and follow up on churned and inactive partners.
- Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customers.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- At least 2 years of experience in high-performance account management or Business Consultancy.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering or Public Relations is a plus. Preferably with experience in FMCG, food-hospitality or on-demand delivery industry.
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace.
- Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office, Excel.
- Excellent Local Language and English skills.
- Strong Commercial skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills, highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude.
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
- Partner growth GMV and Orders
- % Of orders in promo paid by partner
- Achieve other revenues from selling assets / Monetization
- Ops Kpis that affect Ux such as cancelations due to partner or Wrong or missing items
- Active Partners.
- Exclusive partners.
Main areas of contact:
- Marketing local team
- Ops local team
- Finance Local Team
- Partner support and content
- Sales local team
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Glovo on jobs.glovoapp.com to apply
509 total views, 2 today