Full-Time Student Recruitment Manager Jobs
About the role
The Student Recruitment Manager plays a significant role in driving sales growth and achieving student recruitment targets in their region on behalf of Univeristy Partnerships Europe – working closely with colleagues based in colleges and in-market including the Regional Management team. This position will be responsible for on the ground sales activities including, but not limited to agent training, lead generation events, student conversion and solving specific student, parent or agent queries. This requires the ability to support a broad range of internal and external stakeholders across the region to drive long-term growth for specific products in the market.
The person we seek will ideally have the following
- Operationalize student recruitment plans in the relevant country/territory in collaboration with college based and in-market teams
- Attend events on behalf of your division (and as relevant, of your University Partner)
- Participate in all sales activities including, but not limited to, training, events, student conversion, information sessions and managing enquiries/agent requests
- Deliver market insight and accurate sales forecasts through regular and detailed reports to the SSRM, Director of Marketing and Admissions and Regional Manager
- Handle student enquiries and manage leads.
- Ensure complete and accurate reporting of all activities on the CRM
- Coordinate student contact to confirm outcome of visa interview.
- Execute pre-departure process with channel partners and students
What we can offer you
- Career progression and professional development pathways
- A strong, positive and values driven workplace culture
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Access to, and support from, a comprehensive and experienced sales and marketing workforce
- Mobility within the business and global locations
702 total views, 1 today