Full-Time Marketing & Business Development Manager Jobs
Kimisitu Sacco Society Limited is a National Savings & Credit Society with an asset base of over Kshs 6.0 Billion and a membership of over 7,200 drawn from Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Embassies, Missions, International Organizations and other Reputable Organizations in Kenya.
Our mission is to empower members economically by providing quality financial services through prudent mobilization of resources and excellent customer care. We are seeking a suitable candidate to fill the following vacant position.
Purpose of the Job
The Position holder will undertake marketing activities leading to business growth through market expansion, competitive products, promotions and maintenance of positive customer relationships, all geared to achieving the Society’s goals and objectives
Managerial Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement marketing strategies to raise current market share, increase sales and support achievement of the Society’s goals and objectives;
- Identify new marketing opportunities and ensure the effective development and promotion of the Society and its products;
- Provide strategic guidance on marketing, communications and business development opportunities that are effective and generate positive, measureable results;
- Develop and implement an appropriate marketing communication and brand strategy in line with the Society’s strategic plan;
- Identify opportunities to offer new services or enhance existing services in order to attract highvalue work and enhance value provided to customers;
- Develop and implement the marketing plan in line with the business growth objectives;
- Undertake continuous research on market trends, customer behaviour, business environment and recommending appropriate actions;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and trade promotion programs in accomplishing marketing and sales objectives;
- Supervise, mentor and coach direct reports;
Operational Roles and Responsibilities
- Enhance customer experience through effective customer relationship management ( CRM System);
- Implement strategic initiatives on customer creation and sales growth to increase market share and reach;
- Establish customer satisfaction programs, promotional packages and incentives as well as materials for media distribution.
- Facilitate customer education on investments and Society’s processes through trade fairs, exhibitions, and other promotional activities;
- Support, audit and manage internal processes, projects and other related activities alongside other business support areas.
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing/Business Administration from a recognized institution.
- Eight (8) years of experience in marketing and Business Development
- Member or Membership in either CIM, MSK or PRSK
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Strong customer focus and work ethic
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Creativity and innovation
- High levels of integrity and ethics
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle departmental budgets, resources, processes, projects and relationships
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines.
- Must have management and leadership skills
- Should have problem solving and decision making abilities
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle both internal and external communication
How to ApplyInterested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link, www.kimisitusacco.or.ke/MarketingandBusinessDevolpmentManagerdataform/ The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. In addition, the applicants should send Application letter with a detailed CV to email@example.com by August 14, 2019. Clearly state the subject of the email as Marketing and Business Development Manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kimisitu Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.
863 total views, 1 today