Full-Time Customer Care Representative Jobs
We are a HR consultancy company based in Nairobi.
We are looking to fill below position for our client.
Title: Customer Care Representative
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure provision of quality service to customers
- Participate in implementing customer care policies and standards
- Participate in developing guidelines and standards for improving customer handling programs
- Receive customer requests; attend to daily customer complaints and follows up to ensure feedback is given and action taken as soon as possible.
- Handle customer complaints using set customer service policies
- Support in the generation of sales leads through their interaction with customers
- Consult with customers about their product or service needs and requirements.
- Administer Customer Satisfaction surveys under the guidance of the Marketing Manager
- Compile feedback/complaints in report form and share with admin manager
- Explaining to customers the different types of products that are available
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar related position.
- Degree /Diploma in business related field.
- At least 6 months experience using QuickBooks.
- Good analytical skills including the ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to be innovative and be a creative problem solver
How to ApplyIf you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Care Representative) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate your expected salary
1217 total views, 1 today