Full-Time Administration Officer Jobs (3 Positions)
Administration Officer Jobs, Administration Jobs 2020, Murang’a County Jobs
Murang’a County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions;
Administration Officer III, Job Group ‘H’- 3 Posts
- Planning of office accommodation and layout;
- Facilitating transport and travelling services;
- Maintaining and updating furniture and office equipment inventory;
- Ensuring payment of utility bills;
- Facilitating movement of assets;
- Facilitating general maintenance of building and furniture;
- Facilitating logistics for meetings, conferences and other specific events;
- Collecting and collating data on developmental activities;
- Providing input in organizing public participation awareness at the local level
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines:- Public Administration, Business Administration/Management, Community Development, Supply chain, Trade, economics, Marketing, ICT or any other relevant qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized Institution
How to ApplyApplication forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at HERE Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board Offices clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to: Secretary Murang’a County Public Service Board P.O. Box 52 – 10200 MURANG’A Applications can be hand-delivered at the County Public Service Board Offices located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business 25th March 2020 Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
674 total views, 1 today