Full-Time Account Manager Jobs
The Account Manager operates as a member of the Africa regional sales team and is primarily responsible for the commercial & relationship management of nominated account(s). This includes maximizing revenue, margin & timely payment from the account(s) and most importantly identifying and converting new license sales opportunities across the account, including cross-selling of new products and expansion into further entities and geographies. The role is also responsible for ensuring client satisfaction through the successful use of Temenos products and services and ensuring the correct level of executive exposure and engagement.
Based in Kenya
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Achieve commercial targets established by the Regional Sales Manager. Ensure contracted revenues are protected and where possible expanded, e.g. annual maintenance fees. Support the finance & credit control function to ensure timely cash collection.
- Prepare and execute an account plan per Temenos strategy. Remain current with Temenos products and propositions to present these to the client as appropriate to increasing client success and Temenos penetration and usage.
- Where sales opportunities are identified, manage the full sales cycle, coordinating pre-sales and other specialist resources as needed. Work with the lead pre-sales resource to ensure professional engagement to understand their requirements fully, deliver quality proposals that emphasize Temenos strengths.
- Manage the sales cycle following the TAS methodology and ensure T-Force and TAS Dealmaker is up to date at all stages.
- Negotiate, or assist in the negotiations (depending on the deal size), on terms and conditions of the sales and service agreements.
- Ensure that Temenos obligations under the client’s Vendor Management structure are adhered to and manage any deltas that arise while minimizing the cost and impact of any change on Temenos.
- Build long-term relationships and referrals at all levels in the Account(s) but especially at the management and executive level. Ensure appropriate engagement of Temenos execs from time to time.
- Act as trusted advisor to Account providing, either directly or indirectly, best guidance on how to maximize use of Temenos products and services to achieve current and future strategic goals.
- Take ownership of managing the Temenos reputation in the Account(s) by making sure NPS or other satisfaction scores are favorable and where not understand any concerns and liaise with the appropriate functions in the Company to improve and rectify.
- Perform such other duties, functions, and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required
Skills And Qualifications
- Sales skills: a proven track record of software sales and achievement of sales targets in the banking and financial services sectors, and substantial relevant experience within the same domain (5 years or more). Able to deal with people at all levels within an organization, and show and demonstrate negotiating skills with key decision makers. Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust, and credibility.
- Technical skills: Good understanding of banking operations and relevant processes (front, middle, back office), a thorough knowledge of IT processes and implementations from both functional and technical perspectives.
- Educational & Proficiency level: Preferably a university education in relevant business disciplines, with a post-graduate degree. 5/10 years’ experience in the sector is required. Knowledge of the country culture, values, and network.
- Languages: English is a must. Arabic is a plus.
- Other: Self-motivated, ambitious, independent, organized, focused and be able to multi-task.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Temenos Group on temenos.csod.com to apply
582 total views, 1 today