Full-Time Warehouse Pickers Jobs (12 Positions)
NO. OF VACANCIES: Twelve (12)
TERMS OF SERVICE: Contract
BASIC SALARY: As per scale
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the job holder will be responsible for picking Health Products and Technologies (HPT’s) as per the approved picking list. They will also be expected to verify the submitted documentation against the existing records and physical commodity in order to ensure accuracy in picking of Health Products and Technologies (HPT’s).
- Support the day-to-day management of the allocated commodities.
- Ensure timely picking of released Health Products and Technologies (FIPT’s) as per picking schedule and list.
- Ensure that batch numbers, expiry dates and quantities of allocated stocks tally with the physical commodities records at all times.
- Ensure stocks picked are well arranged in shippers on pallets and transferred to consolidation area timely.
- Maintenance of high standards of housekeeping in the picking and consolidation areas.
- Ensure that stocks picked are stored correctly in adherence to Good Manufacturing practice, Good Warehousing Practice and Good distribution practice requirements and other best practices.
- Ensure that security procedures are followed to eliminate pilferage and theft of the picked Health Products and Technologies (HPT’s).
- Ensure that stocks assembled by shopkeepers against picking tasks tally and for any variance, it has to be reconciled immediately.
- Support the implementation of the departmental risk mitigation measures
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The ideal candidate should be in possession of the following:
- Certificate in Purchasing and Supplies management or relevant field.
- Computer literate, preferably in inventory management software
- Should have a minimum of one (1) year experience in a busy warehousing facility or fast moving consumer goods environment.
- Should be a team player
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should be a person of high integrity and impeccable character.
- Must have a Police Clearance Certificate issued by the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
How to ApplyCandidates will be required to satisfy the following requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 (by attaching these documents to their applications):
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
323 total views, 1 today