Full-Time UI Designer Jobs
UI Designer Job at I&M Bank
Ref: UI /1/2018
I &M Bank Limited (a regional Bank with a fast growing branch network around the country) is looking to set up a Digital factory to drive its digital strategy.
The Digital factory will work under a special function hived off from the day to day operations and will collaborate with different functions of the Bank to deliver solutions that are customer centric in design and that will radically simplify business requirements and scale fast to full utilization using a clean sheet approach to deliver the desired value.
The Bank is looking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual for the following position:
The role holder will be responsible for driving product design from end-to-end to create distinctive visual digital solutions for I&M Bank customers and employees.
UI Designer Job Responsibilities
- Designing and delivering elegant and delightful product experiences as part of a cross-functional Agile product team.
- Actively collaborating with business / brand stakeholders throughout the design and development process.
- Assisting Product Owners in defining both long and short-term vision and roadmap for digital products.
- Clearly articulating proposed design and key decisions with Product Owners.
- Exploring solution space and refining concepts via wireframes and detailed high definition design.
- Defining the visual style and position relative to design guidelines.
- Researching, identifying and articulating customer needs
- Building prototypes and designing tests to validate customer needs, requirements and behaviors.
- Collaborating with other designers within and cross-team to problem solve design challenges and maintain a level of design consistency and coherence across client organization products.
Qualifications for the UI Designer Job
- Design Diploma or any other relevant course/ qualification in design studies
- Strong experience in design and development
- Experience with designing quality consumer products
- Experience with user-centered design portfolio that spans some combination of web, mobile, tablet, TV, and wearables
- Experience with Graphical and Visual Design, including use of a diverse set of software such as Adobe suite, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Axure, InVision, Sketch or other tools for Graphic Design, Visual Design
- Knowledge of agile values, principles and practices
- Knowledge of services in client’s industry
- Knowledge of design trends
How to ApplyIf you believe you meet the above requirements, please send your application together with comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating your qualifications, present position, salary expectations and names and contacts of three referees. Your application should reach the address below as soon as possible but not later than 15th June 2018. Please quote reference number followed by the position applied for in the application. The General Manager-Human Resources I&M Bank Limited I & M Tower, Kenyatta Avenue P.O Box 30238 00100, Nairobi Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred option) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
1048 total views, 3 today