Full-Time Transport Supervisor Jobs
The jobholder will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient distribution of newspapers and courier parcels as well as continually monitoring the distribution process.
- Allocating resources such as staff and vehicles to the newspaper and Courier delivery processes;
- Maintaining good employee relations to ensure highest degree of morale & discipline;
- Appraising staff, identifying their strength & weakness & recommending appropriate training to develop & optimize individual talents;
- Managing and controlling cost through continuous motor vehicles and motorcycles monitoring;
- Ensuring customer service excellence in newspaper and courier deliveries;
- Sorting out immediate complains arising from the delivery process. These could be either no drops, misdrops, misplaced/lost parcels among others;
- Preparing and circulating to senior managers the daily market arrivals report;
- Tracking Motor vehicles & motorcycles through the FMS and generating daily reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field from a recognized institution;
- Relevant professional qualification;
- 3 years of relevant experience;
- Ability to communicate both inside and outside the organisation;
- Ability to write complex reports; and
- Analytical skills.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 31 January. 2022
167 total views, 1 today