Full-Time Territory Sales Manager Jobs
Territory Sales Manager Job, Current Sales Manager Jobs Kenya,
Our client is in the manufacturing industry looking to hire a Territory Sales Manager.
This is a field role whose objective is Primarily to Manage Distributors and Distributor sales Teams to Drive in Market sales, Distribution and in Market execution of Sales Schemes
- Day to date Management of Distributors to ensure achievement of agreed Sales, distribution, Stock and Productivity targets.
- Create and implement a customer account plan (Regional Key Accounts and relevant Customers)
- Present and sell company products to existing and potential customers and Communicate and Steer any Trade Schemes developed.
- Identify and Manage Customer Issues through regular Sales calls and follow-up.
- Communicate competitor product developments, launches/ re-launches, opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to Area Sales Manager.
- Propose/ develop and implement special sales activities to drive IMS.
- Manage Distributor teams to Drive Agreed IMS, Productivity and ECO targets through Daily First and Last Calls and Other Agreed Periodic Reviews and addition to setting proper Targets, routing, and work schedules
- Safeguard Company Assets and Maintain High Integrity
Critical Action Planning & Implementation
- Achieve annual Net Sales, IMS and Productivity Targets for defined region
- Prepare/ present the Distributor annual/Quarterly plan in line with Agreed Company Targets.
- Provide recommendations to Distributor for inventory planning and replenishment for optimized supply chain.
- Negotiate and Regular review of Commercial Agreements (JBP) with regional KA
- Review and maintain agreed pricing in all trade channels.
- Execute promotions in line with Trade support Plan
- Execute visibility programs in line with Agreed Trade support Plan
- Ensure effective and efficient distribution per agreed Channel and Assortment
- Regular Customer Sales calls-in line with agreed itinerary
- Present and agree the approved Customer Plan, covering all business requirements i.e. Sales Development (Turnover); Store Standards, Promotional Activity, Product assortment.
- Day to Day management of Distributor sales team-Target setting, FCLC, Route Definition and Compliance and accompanied Visits
- Preparation of detailed sales reports. The report should include Customer visits for the period, stock issues, competitive price positioning, Activities for the month, competitor activity, issues in the market, solutions to the issues and shelf off take of the top ten outlets in each category
- Manage recommended prices in trade
- Communicate all pricing (ongoing and promotional) to all distributors on a frequent basis to ensure everybody is aware of the pricing and can maximize any promotional activity.
- Communicate on competitor pricing
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Degree in Sales, Marketing, or another related field
- 3-year relevant experience in Sales, Business Development or marketing
- Other Professional Qualification will be an advantage
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Good Time management skills
- Relationship Building
- Negotiation Skills
- Analytical skills with demonstrated Business Acumen
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Armada Human Capital to apply
644 total views, 1 today