Full-Time Strategy & Performance Management Jobs
Ref. BAC/MSPM/12/2018 (BAC 3)
The College seeks to recruit results driven and highly motivated individuals to fill the following position;
Reporting to the Director, Strategy and Corporate Services the manager is responsible for the policy formulation, Research, Quality Assurance, Coordination of Risks Management and Performance Management.
- Developing monitoring systems of the performance of the College;
- Developing performance contracts for the College;
- Developing strategies on improvement of performance; and
- Coordinating the preparation of quarterly and annual performance reports.
- Have at least ten (10) years relevant work experience in public or private institution four (4) of which should have been at management level;
- Have Bachelors’ degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Statistics, or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Have Masters degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Statistics, or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Be registered member with a professional body in good standing;
- Have a certificate in professional qualifications in quality systems, risk management or related field from a recognized institution;
- Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Have proficiency in computer application skills;
- Have demonstrated professional competence and administrative capability as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
Terms of service: Permanent
How to ApplyApplications to reach the undersigned on or before 30th January, 2019 The Principal/CEO, Bukura Agricultural College, P.o Box 23-50105 BUKURA Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification. Qualified persons irrespective of age, gender, race, culture, religion, marital status or disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ‘Bukura Agricultural College is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.’
865 total views, 1 today