Full-Time Store Manager Jobs
Classic Mouldings Limited is an Interior Design & Construction Services company in Nairobi, Kenya that was founded in 1991. Over the years, we have developed a distinct reputation for design expertise and proficiency of becoming one of the leading design firms in the field.
- Location Nairobi
- We are actively seeking a qualified and detail-oriented professional for the pivotal role of Store Manager. We seek an individual with a positive attitude, exceptional communication skills, and a strong eagerness to learn. As a Store Manager, you will play a crucial role in delivering exceptional customer service, maintaining a well-organized store, and assisting customers with their purchases. This mid-level position requires a candidate with outstanding inventory management skills and an unwavering commitment to procuring goods with integrity, avoiding any association with corruption or fraudulent practices.
- Receive goods, stack them according to the recommended store layout, and update the computer system with all stock movements.
- Ensure good housekeeping and proper stacking methods, adhering to safety and environmental standards.
- Initiate and manage projects/site requisition forms, ensuring accuracy and up-to-date information.
- Manage stock turnover, maintain FIFO, and highlight stock/low stock situations for action by the supervisor.
- Ensure the stores carry the right quantities of the full range of products, monitoring product movements to avoid dead stock.
- Identify obsolete and slow-moving stock items, bringing them to management’s attention.
- Procure goods with the highest integrity, adhering strictly to ethical standards and avoiding any involvement in corruption or fraudulent activities in the procurement process.
- Ensure the safety and security of the stores and goods.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual stocktaking, addressing queries on variances.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records.
- Uphold good housekeeping within the store.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management Procurement or other relevant degree from a recognized university.
- 3-5 years of experience in purchasing and store management.
- Demonstrated expertise in procurement processes, emphasizing ethical practices and transparency.
- Knowledge of the SAGE system will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Honest, diligent, and trustworthy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to take instructions.
- Storekeeping, record-keeping, and stock management skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Staff supervision and training skills.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Classic Mouldings Limited on classic-mouldings.com to apply
25 total views, 1 today