Please login/register to apply for this job.
3 Jul 2018
Full-Time Stock Controller Jobs
Stock Controller Job at Alternate Doors
Our client is a fleet management company based in Mombasa currently seeking to hire a Stock Controller.
Stock Controller Job Responsibilities
- Making sure paperwork is correctly filled out.
- Checking stock levels and ordering new stock.
- Updating stock information on computer systems.
- Receiving deliveries.
- Making sure orders are dispatched on time.
- Answering customer enquiries, over the phone and face-to-face.
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and stock-outs.
- Enter purchase details (vendors’ information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases.
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed.
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items.
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals.
- Coordinate regular inventory audits.
- Liaise with other staff to test products’effeciency and quality.
- Keep updated inventory records.
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget.
Qualifications for the Stock Controller Job
- Degree or Diploma in logistics, purchasing and supplies or procurement.
- Computer literacy. ·
- 2 years experience working in a busy store or warehouse.
- Excellent planning and organizational skill.
- A good team player with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize daily work as assigned by the manager, including tracking and maintaining inventory, and properly completing required audit functions.
- Experience in a company dealing with electronic products will be an added advantage.
How to ApplyAll job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
781 total views, 2 today