Full-Time Software Service Engineer Jobs
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Software Service Engineer
- Location; Nairobi
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for on-site maintenance of IT infrastructure Application and Software products
- Provide technical support to customers through remote and on-site trouble-shooting.
- Will be required to work on night shifts to provide technical solution and hands-on support on software systems.
- Plan and carryout Software installation / upgrade, configuration and commissioning.
- Work to resolve technical product issues and meet the laid down SLA’s.
- LINUX /SQL / application troubleshooting
- Ensure proper handover of projects after the project delivery.
- Co-operate with project team and relevant staff during equipment & Software installation and project implementation period.
- Undertake Application, Database and network equipment health checks.
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunications / Data communications Engineering or any related field of study from a recognized university.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in installation, commissioning and maintenance of software systems.
- Should have knowledge about UNIX, Linux, Oracle DB, SQL, HTTPS, SOAP, Networking etc.
- Understanding of TCP/IP Routing and protocols is an added advantage
- ITIL — Certification is an added advantage
- Software Huawei Certification (HCIA/P/E, HCS) will be highly considered
- Experience with ICT operations and maintenance support is an added advantage
How to ApplyPlease send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 19th September 2022 Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
542 total views, 1 today