Please login/register to apply for this job.
22 Mar 2018
Full-Time Senior Medical Representative Jobs
A medical supplies company located in Nairobi is looking for a Senior Medical Representative
Are you a self-starter, able to achieve targets and possess strong communication skills?
- Medical sales experience
- Able to travel for at least 2 weeks in a month
- Bachelor’s degree in sciences or diploma or Nursing degree/nursing experience or marketing
- Able to identify and establish new business
- Able to grow existing brands and business
- Able to manage a team and ensure each member meets their targets and past experience in the same and proven experience in the same
- Ability to analyses juniors work to assist in blocks in the sales process
- Ability to take charge and ensure sales are closed both for your accounts as well as for your juniors.
- Understand market conditions and able to undertake relevant research
- Must be a quick learner and possess commercial awareness
- Able to maintain detailed and organized records and submit regular marketing reports
- Able to present and communicate to prospective doctors/nurses on a one on one and formal setting.
- Ability to create powerful and well communicated sales presentations
- Team player and able to close the deal
- Able to host company suppliers and coordinate product launches and company events at all levels
- Able to self-train using company tools
- Organized and Efficient
- Able to represent leading brands well
How to ApplyAll job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
721 total views, 1 today