Full-Time Senior Manager.Contact Centre Jobs
The ideal candidate will be tasked with driving an agile approach in contact centre strategy and actions that will transform Kenya Airways contact centre into a reputable 24-hour operation offering sustainable delightful sales and servicing functions across the globe to KQ’s and third party B2B and B2C customers. This is to ensure Kenya Airways grows its relevance, grows revenues, is customer focussed, efficient and cost effective in a dynamic and highly competitive business environment.
Key duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Driving transformation of contact centre into a global omni channel customer excellence centre with visible improvement in centre access, issue resolution and customer delight.
- Achieving a success centralization of sales and servicing functions from outstations into the customer excellence centre.
- Developing and tracking contact center KPIs for all services offerable within the contact centre.
- Leading daily contact center operations to ensure set KPIs and quality metrics are met.
- Designing and executing on the recruitment, induction, training, career paths, coaching, reward and recognition strategy across all sections in the contact centre.
- Responsible for development and administration of Capex and Opex budgets for attainment of contact center business goals.
- Deriving customer insights and collaborate with other commercial divisions to respond to customer feedback, championing change and improvements across the customer journey.
- Applying employee feedback and customer insight to develop continuous improvement plans and business recommendations.
- Defining and reviewing the contact centre structure, roles and KPIs to ensure a fit for business section.
- Working closely with the training manager to ensure continuing development of the human capital with clear career pathing.
- Leading and inspiring the contact centre management team across the section to create a customer centric culture and engaged, motivated colleagues.
- Leading the workforce planning analyst to ensure resource optimization and efficient handling of contact centre work load.
- Proactively addressing issues raised in the yearly audit reports.
- Maintaining a vibrant, fun and energizing work environment.
- Driving team transformation, development, empowerment, collaboration and growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Over 8 years contact centre experience with minimum 3 years in management.
- Experience in a customer-focused field or as a call centre agent is also required for the position.
- Excellent communication, engagement and leaderships skills
- Passionate about the customer – Customer focused
If interested in this role, kindly submit your application online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
712 total views, 2 today