Full-Time Senior Financial Accountant Jobs
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites, and we are present in 189 countries around the world.
Description In keeping with our current business needs, Nestle East Africa Cluster has a vacancy for the position of Senior Financial Accountant (Temporary position) reporting to the Chief Accountant. Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position. The position will be based in Nestle Kenya Office in Industrial Area.
Purpose of the job:
To monitor accounting operation concerning purchasing of goods and services; to ensure reconciliation for the Finance department
Key Responsibilities will be for;
- VAT Tax and Fiscal reporting and reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliation and clean up
- Accruals and provisions for period closing
- Fixed assets reconciliations
- CIG reconciliations
- Internal control
- Nestle Reconciliation Tracker
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies;
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance & Cost Management · CPA or equivalent
- 2 Years’ experience in Finance & Accounting
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience.
- Good understanding of SAP (FI and SD modules) to be able to drive lean/ continuous improvement projects.
- Audit experience will be an added advantage
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Nestle career website on nestle.taleo.net to apply
787 total views, 2 today