Full-Time Sales Manager Jobs
Execafrica Recruitment Limited was founded in 2019 with Recruitment Experts who have more than 15 years of combined experience in Recruitment, Executive Search, Headhunting and Manpower planning.
A transport and logistics firm is seeking for results driven Sales Manager to grow sales by focusing on maximizing market penetration and profitability. Continuously seek new opportunities and grow customer revenue. Set service standards and ensure adherence through reviews, audits, progress reports and feedback sessions. Drive effective communication and share information about performances to the rest of the business. Drive a culture of service excellence. Support the Sales team through development and coaching.
- Develop sales strategy and set product targets through identifying business opportunities, market growths and segments development.
- Monitor and report current trends, competition, emerging markets and market shifts and share and developments to Country Manager and other stake holders.
- Drive products penetration to ensure maximum products usage per customer.
- Visit key account clients to enhance relationships and support the sales teams to develop key business opportunities.
- Analyze market potential and trends, determine areas where product sales are weak and initiate action to improve market penetration.
- Maximize each sales opportunity with the existing and prospective customers while developing and maintaining key client relationship.
- Monitor progress in achieving financial targets.
- Own recruiting, objective setting, coaching and performance management of the Sales team to create and maintain a high-performance sales force.
- Manage month-end revenue close process.
- Build a healthy and strong relationships with internal stakeholders (Operations, Finance etc.)
- Ensure resources are available to meet set business and financial targets.
- Monitor receivables to assist the collection team to ensure customers pay as per standards when needed.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet targets
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in senior sales position in Transport and Logistics Company, at least 3 years in managing a complex and dynamic sales team
- Proven track record of achieving the sales targets
- Transport and Logistics Industry is a MUST
- Excellent knowledge of Freight
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain and develop relationships
How to ApplySubmit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com Use the title of the position as the subject of the email Closing Date : 24 February. 2022
90 total views, 2 today