Full-Time Sales Executive at Apenia MFB
Apenia MFB is a Pan-African digital bank that aims to transform the financial landscape for African youth and informal micro-enterprises. By utilizing technology, creativity, and community, we are revolutionizing the African financial industry.
- Location Nairobi
We are looking for passionate, dependable and dynamic Sales Executive p with a proven track record of Sales. We are a growing microfinance business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present and sell company products to new potential and existing clients
- Maintain and give continuos feedback to ongoing clients
- Prepare action plans and schedules for clients acquisition and retentiom
- Aggressively and passionately work on their monthly targets.
- Prepare weekly status reports, including activity, closings, follow ups, and adhere to goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a history working with a microfinance, sacco or a bank
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Ability to do credit appraisal
- Ability to do debt collection
- Adept communication and client relation skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent analytical and judgemental skills
- Ability to analyze data and develop solutions
- Culture must be aligned with the financial industry
- Presentable, Self-driven, highly self-motivated, Neat and presentable
- Preferred Education: Diploma and above
Application Deadline : 23rd November 2023
How to ApplyApplication Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
41 total views, 1 today