Full-Time Sales Agent Jobs
Graes Lilias Insurance Agency is a client-centric insurance provider committed to delivering top-tier protection and peace of mind to individuals, families, and businesses. With an unwavering dedication to personalized service and tailor-made insurance solutions, we have forged a sterling reputation as a dependable partner in the insurance industry.
- Location Kisumu , Nairobi , Nakuru , Uasin Gishu
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Are you a motivated and goal-oriented individual seeking an exciting career opportunity in the insurance industry? Graes Lilias Insurance Agency Ltd is currently looking for dynamic sales agents to join our team at our head office in Nakuru and our branch in Nairobi.. As a sales agent, you will play a crucial role in helping individuals and businesses secure their future with our range of insurance products.
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities for insurance products within your designated territory
- Meet and exceed sales targets and quotas.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to understand their insurance needs.
- Provide clients with expert advice on insurance coverage options.
- Customize insurance solutions to meet individual client needs.
- Assist clients with claims and policy inquiries.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and product knowledge.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve company goals.
- Uphold the company’s values and commitment to excellence.
Qualification, Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum of a D grade in KCSE, diploma in sales; a bachelor’s degree is an added advantage.
- Proven sales experience or a strong desire to start a career in sales.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and customer service abilities.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of insurance products and industry regulations (IRA certification is an added advantage) but not mandatory.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in basic software applications.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are encouraged to forward their applications and updated CVs to email@example.com stating the job title on the subject heading and their preferred agency/branch. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Graes Lilias is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity.
9 total views, 1 today