Full-Time Safaricom Product Manager Jobs
Media & Content – Product Manager Jobs at Safaricom
Location: Nairobi, KE
Organization Name: Consumer Business Unit
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Home and Content Department within the Consumer Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Home Product Portfolio the position holder will be responsible for defining the overall strategy, designing and developing insightful segment-led propositions and marketing strategy to drive the Media and Content growth.
The role is also charged with managing existing products, platforms and services, products life cycle and general commercial aspects to ensure continuous product performance on profitability, NPS and brand fit.
Product Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver the strategy and roadmap for Media & Content
- Create and manage winning partnerships local and international content providers
- Manage Product creation and evolution
- Manage the full products lifecycle for the Media & Content including products rationalization and performance reviews that lead to enhancements of existing products and retirement/replacement of products that are neither profitable nor delivering retention and brand equity values to the business unit.
- Ensure transfer and sustenance of products knowledge among the Consumer unit and Customer support teams including account managers, client service managers, and deployment and support teams before launch and thereafter during the product lifecycle.
- Innovation and Subject Matter Leadership for the assigned category
- Drive ongoing revenue targets and products profitability for the assigned products category through innovation and partnerships (new products, product enhancements, new/improved processes, roadmap delivery)
- Co-ordinate with Marketing, business planning and sales teams to achieve products take-up in the market through attractive packaging, pricing and positioning
- Stakeholder engagement and governance of the Products and Innovation Management Lifecycle
- Achieve the set NPS target for Media & Content
- Ensure high levels of quality and customer experience in launched products through documented, simple, and well tested sales, provisioning and support processes.
- Living the Safaricom values of speed, simplicity and trust in order to be more responsive to the customer.
Requirements for the Product Manager Job
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized university
- Experience of 5 years in a high result oriented organization with at least two in a mid-level managerial role in a commercial setting driving growth through products and innovation or Product brand management
- Certification in Marketing (CIM, MSK certifications or any other recognized certification) is a key added advantage
- Requisite experience in a technology and Media field is an added advantage
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showcasing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
How to ApplyApply here for the Product Manager Jobs
876 total views, 1 today