Full-Time Retail Business Coordinator Jobs
Retail Business Coordinator Job at Col
Our client, an outdoor advertising company based in Nairobi-Kenya is seeking to recruit a Retail Business Coordinator.
The job holder will report to the Director – Business Development.
Manage the activation, business development, and operations of current and future retail trading (micro) ventures.
Retail Business Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate sales/retail activities by managing schedules, filing important documentation e.g. sales progress reports
- Pro-actively source for business from potential clients
- Build and Nurture relationships with clients
- Respond to complaints from clients and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
Qualifications for the Retail Business Coordinator Job
- Diploma or Degree in Sales, Business or related field
- Proven experience in sales/retail
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English and Swahili
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Retail industry exposure recommended Indoor/Outdoor Advertising Agencies
- Streetwise and agile
- Business acumen
How to ApplyInterested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating current and expected remuneration.
665 total views, 1 today