Full-Time Restaurant Manager Jobs
Restaurant Manager Job at Duma Works
Duma Works is recruiting a Restaurant Manager for a group of restaurants in Nairobi.
Restaurant Manager Job Responsibilities
- Establishing and implementing the Strategic business, Financial and operational plans and reports
- The overall operations of the company
- Establishing central support services for the group of restaurants for HR, Finance, sales and marketing, Legal, purchasing and IT.
- Ultimate brand responsibility and P&L management accountability
- Increasing revenues and reducing costs in order to ensure the highest level of profitability for the group.
- Monitoring the implementation of approved strategies to driving the performance of the company.
- Formulating and implementing operations policies & procedures and quality systems.
- Preparing annual company budgets and monitoring performance against the approved budgets.
- Providing guidance, development and training to assigned staff and encourage individual development.
- Ensuring organization is running smoothly and efficiently in accordance to the company business development plans & objectives.
Qualifications for the Restaurant Manager Job
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree and a MBA is ideal
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in management in a similar role
- Significant exposure to core areas of operations, sales and marketing, finance, human resources, information technology
- Operations leadership experience and ability to manage overall operations issues
- Previous experience in branding and opening new outlet in the region is essential
- Long-term strategic planning, management development, project management, quality improvement skills required
- Strong business acumen and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in English essential
- Excellent management, leadership and strategic planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Energetic, positive, efficient, driven, creative, optimistic and proactive
- Analytical Thinking
- Results Orientation
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Team Building
How to ApplyTo apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3458”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3458 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 31 August 2018 N.B. * You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
716 total views, 1 today