Internship Resource Centre Internships
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
Internship Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Senior Officer Knowledge Management.
- Assisting with administrative tasks in the ongoing resource Centre portal by scanning, collating content for uploading to the portal.
- Assisting with editorial review of the Resource Centre brochure and other publicity materials.
- Assisting the Resource Centre in stock taking and updating of various records maintained in the Resource Centre.
- Assisting in Knowledge management initiatives.
- Assisting in the indexing and updating of periodical records held in the Resource Centre.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science/ Information Science/ Knowledge Management or related studies.
- Basic IT and knowledge of automated Library systems will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Sound understanding of Libraries and their operations
- Some experience in automated library systems
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to complete assignments within set timelines
- Ability to undertake multiple assignments
- Team player
- Knowledge Management
How to ApplyPlease Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before 27 January 2019. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for assessment. “Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”. THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
961 total views, 1 today