Full-Time Recruitment at HCS Affiliates Group (2 Positions)
The name HCS Africa is derived from carefully selected words: ‘Human’, referring to our people-oriented approach, ‘Capital’, referring to our commitment of increase in profit, and ‘Synergies’, referring to the collaborative nature of our organization.
- Location. Nairobi
- Participate in formulating and implementing product, pricing, promotion and distribution strategies and policies to increase market share and profitability.
- Co – ordinate and deliver promotion support for the company’s existing and new products within the budget and liaise with promotion agencies.
- To steer product development initiatives and launch new products in liaison with other departments to meet market demand.
- To actively monitor customer service levels of the company, handle customer complaints and advice on customer service across the company.
- To develop and implement an effective marketing and promotion programme to achieve in-store visibility for company brands by gaining active support of dealers.
- To carry out market intelligence and monitor and analyse market competition and advise the company accordingly.
- To liaise with contracted marketing research firms in determining market trends and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- To review on a regular basis performance of the company’s products and formulate brand strategies to rejuvenate performance.
- To liaise with sales promotions/ merchandising firms and the company’s sales team, in executing planned sales promotion events.
- To organise and co-ordinate the company’s participation in exhibitions, shows and other special events to promote the company’s products and image.
- Develop the advertisement strategy for the products and liaise with agencies for implementation.
- To prepare and implement the marketing budget for the company in liaison with the head of department.
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Post graduate Diploma in Marketing (CIM)
- Computer literate in MS office applications
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- 2 years experience in a similar job in a fast paced FMCG environment
Fulfillment Centre Associate
- Location. Nairobi
- Receive and process stock products into the warehouse in a priority manner and expedite workflow.
- Prepare and verify received items documents.
- Content Creation of Products and upload through warehouse system (Danzai & Odoo).
- Product & pricing quality check (Danzai ).
- Examine work for exactness, neatness, item quality & condition and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Perform accurate cycle counts.
- Stack, shelve, and stage items for storage and shipment as necessary.
- Successful daily shipment of customer orders in alignment with the predefined targets.
- Be accountable and responsible for all picking slips in circulation.
- Ensure that all customers’ orders are picked and shipped within the applicable timelines.
- Manage all resolve all picking and shipping errors within the predefined lead times
- Responsible and managing all customer shipping queries within an acceptable time frame.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment (this will involve cleaning the premises and work stations at the end of your shift) and optimise space utilisation.
- Work with other warehouse team members to effectively complete assigned tasks.
- Follow all warehouse policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- 1+ years’ experience in warehouse operations (Please note that this role is entry level).
- Computer literacy.
- Process-oriented, well-organized with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical ability. Ability to leverage analytical work into action-oriented
- Reporting & plans of actions.
- Ability to articulate the right findings using the data.
- Advanced knowledge in word, excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility to work in different environments.
- Detailed oriented personality.
- Strong people leadership.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
386 total views, 2 today