Full-Time Radiographer Jobs
Radiographer / Sonographer Job, Medical Jobs January 2021,
Job Title: Radiographer / Sonographer (Locum)
Vacancy no: AKHK/MDRD/L/002
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing safe, efficient, high quality diagnostic imaging services to both inpatient and outpatients through the use of modern imaging technology that includes computerized X-ray machine and multi probe ultrasound unit.
- To undertake initial patient evaluation, provide diagnostic radiographs, perform ultrasound and Doppler examinations by capturing images of diagnostic value.
- Ensure radiation safety measures and protection are observed to comply with government regulations and to ensure safety to patient’s staff and self.
- Ensure scheduled maintenance, and calibration of medical equipment’s are in place and followed.
- Ensure accurate documentation and care of patients’ records.
- Higher Diploma in Ultrasound
- Two (2) years working experience in similar position
- Registered and licensed by The Kenya Radiation Protection Board
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29thJanuary 2021.
- The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g. “PATIENT ATTENDANT AKHK/NDPA/L/001”
- Do state the preferred outreach in your application letter
- Positions that have the word Kisumu at the end e.g. “cook-Kisumu” means that the available locum is only for our Kisumu facility.
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
548 total views, 1 today