Please login/register to apply for this job.
30 Jul 2018
Full-Time Purchasing Officer Jobs
Yandex Enterprises Limited is a firm dealing with sales and marketing of construction and building materials.
* Evaluate Inventory Levels on a regular basis
* Raise purchase orders as per the indicated quantities in the reordering model
* Following up on the raised orders with the respective suppliers to ensure they deliver timely as expected
* Maintain an active relationship engagement with all the suppliers at all times they are contracted to supply the company
* Assessing Purchase requisitions, obtaining quotations, analysing and raising purchase orders to the competitive bidder
* Confirm goods received on conformance to: price, quality, quantity and technical specifications
* Coordinate returns to suppliers for products that fail to conform noted during production. Returns should follow the agreed internal procedure with the conclusion being a credit note from the supplier
* Develop new packaging + coordinating minor product changes / improvements with the suppliers and presenting those changes for review or approval
* Ensure that for the categories allocated, orders are placed on time and follow ups done until deliveries are made so that there is no out of stock and loss of sales.
* Adhere to the correct principles of the end-to-end procurement process
* Ensure accurate inventory levels between the system and the physical stocks
* Following up on claims raised to the various suppliers / vendors to a favorable conclusion
* Any other duties as may be allocated from time to time but within the capability of the position holder by the line manager
* Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a business related field with a bias on supply chain management, procurement or logistics
* Professional purchasing or logistics qualification required such as CIPS
* Minimum two years of experience in a similar position
* Must be preferably from a retail set up like a supermarket, beauty shops, clothing stores etc
* Good problem-solving and analytical skills
* Ability to prioritize and work on own initiative
* Skilled in purchasing and warehouse operations.
* Skilled in using computer and finance application software and Excellent IT skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contracted in the course of work
* Knowledge of purchasing principles and practices.
* Ability to organize receipts, documents, and information from multiple sources.
* Ability to effectively write reports, maintain documentation, and complete required forms.
* Driving license will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30th july 2018.
TAKE NOTE WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEE FOR INTERVIEWS KINDLY CONTACT US VIA EMAIL FOR ANY COMPLAINS
1013 total views, 2 today