Please login/register to apply for this job.
31 May 2018
Full-Time Product Owner Coach Jobs
The position entails partnering with the Digital Manager and Leadership Team to develop and prioritize business initiatives, effective product strategies, visions and execution plans.
Product Owner Coach Job Responsibilities
- Partnering with digital factory leadership to shape and prioritize business initiatives for competitive advantage in digital.
- Playing an important role in representing the business needs and aligning with the product owners and cross-functional product teams for delivering digital solutions that solve business problems and ensuring relevance with business initiatives.
- Co-creating product visions/proposals with the squad product owners and presenting to the leadership and wider organization – outlining how new business opportunities in digital are expected to promote business growth and profitability in line with organization’s strategic goals.
- Communicating with internal squad teams to resolve product dependencies across squads during implementation.
- Empowering squad product owners in taking key day-to-day decisions autonomously without constraints.
- Nurturing top talent and networks- identifying and building relationships with candidates for key open positions and future positions
- Co-creating a product launch plan with squad product owners and working with the marketing team to launch product to market, track usage and adoption.
- Displaying a dynamic leadership style, working with leads throughout the organization and leading product teams focused on innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, growth and success
Qualifications for the Product Owner Coach Job
- Deep experience (6-8 years+) in developing solutions, preferably in banking.
- Relevant business / computer science degree or relevant experience
- Certified Scrum product owner is a plus
- Experience in operating within a multi-channel/multi-region brand.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence.
- Demonstrates thought leadership and is able to influence at all levels in the organization.
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes.
- Knowledge of Agile software development practices.
- Deep knowledge of banking industry, trends in digital and opportunities that can bring maximum business value
- Independent, trustworthy and charismatic with absolute integrity.
- Good measure of creativity, social competence and ability to work in a team
- Entrepreneurial and proactive management skills and a “can do attitude”
- High energy levels, stress resistance and cultural openness will be therefore highly valued
- Strong communication skills in dealing with leadership, key clients, business partners and teams
How to ApplyApply here for the Product Owner Coach Jobs
857 total views, 3 today