Full-Time Product Manager Voice Jobs
Product Manager Voice Job at Telkom Kenya
The Job Holder Will Drive the Prepaid Voice Revenues and Achieve Set targets. He/she will also go to Market Execution of the Voice Products.
Key Duties for the Product Manager Voice Job
- Achievement of set targets on the Prepaid Voice products through innovative offers and campaigns
- Alignment of prepaid products to ensure optimal profitability while remaining competitive in the market.
- Timely execution and follow through of offers and campaigns within the products portfolio
- Proposing the proper actions to deliver the business objectives (revenues, subscriber base, churn..) on all aspects of the marketing mix
- Pricing, whether permanent prices or promotional prices
- Constant liaison with other stakeholders (Marketing P&S development, Customer Care, Sales, commercial communication) to ensure that the products are working according to specifications and follow-up of problems identified and their resolution
- Internal customers training, design of product briefs, diffusions
Define the products matrix with the positioning of the mobile voice products & services for the company’s priority segments
- For each product, establish the marketing mix: product, pricing, communication plan, distribution plan
Communication plan and briefs to the communication agency
- Go to market plan: distribution channels to be used, animations and promotional plans in liaison with the sales team
- Launch plans: internal training and awareness, regulatory approval, communication and PR plans for launch, sales objectives per channel
- Present and analyze a weekly dashboard of business mobile voice performance, trend and gap analysis, as well as a follow-up of the marketing actions plan.
- Market and competitor bench marking
Product Manager Voice Job Qualifications
- BSc in Business Administration, IT or related field
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
- At least 2-3 years of marketing experience, as a product development manager preferably in ICT industry
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio and Excel.
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Proven work experience as a Products & Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Excellent Negotiation and Presentation skills
- Customer focused and detail oriented
How to ApplyThis position is open to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position. Application should be sent by latest 21st August 2017 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through email@example.com and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
803 total views, 1 today