Full-Time Procurement & Business Development Manager Jobs
Procurement & Business Development Manager Job at Business Partner Consulting
Business Partner Consulting has a blend of both full time consultants and Associate Consultants who provide flawless consulting to meet and exceed our client needs and expectations. The consulting team has an edge in both theory and application with deep experience, skills and competencies in the core areas. BPC is fast expanding in the East, Central and Southern Africa region with plans to become market leader in Human resource solutions.
Lead and Manage business development strategy including procuring for the provision of services & products to grow the market share.
Procurement & Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Developing the services & products and carrying out Business Development strategy while managing target setting and delivery to achieve business objectives
- In line with business objectives, marketing and driving uptake of the organization to grow business profitability and increase market share
- Bidding for tenders in line with business services & products to achieve business objectives
- Submitting the tender as required and making follow up to progress and conclude in line with policies, processes and procedures.
- Following up with customers, including liaising with subject matter experts to ensure relevance and alignment of requirements
- Lead business development initiatives by networking with organizations to articulate our organization services & products, create leads, ensure listing provision of services & products and follow up for uptake.
- Carrying out market research, analyzing and reporting for insights on client needs
- Managing & maintaining customer relations, including recommending to management on key actions
- In liaison with internal subject-matter experts/consultants, design and market new solutions in line with emerging research themes, trends and market needs
- Ensuring that successful tenders are fulfilled in full, accurately and in time to achieve TOR objectives and customer satisfaction
- Carrying out project performance assessment for new tenders, existing and concluded projects while taking appropriate action in order to grow and sustain business.
- Providing quarterly Monitoring and Evaluation report for management decisions.
Procurement & Business Development Manager Job Requirements
- This is a customer-facing position that requires excellence in product and services understanding in order to market and achieve set tender targets.
- Personal attributes include high level of professionalism and ethics, brand & product communication, selling skills – making the deal, customer service management, leadership skills and a person who can demonstrate resilience
- A bachelor’s degree in HR or Business related field
- 5 years’ experience in Management as a Business Development Manager for consultancy services
- Membership to a relevant professional body
Must indicate the current salary and benefits.
How to ApplyQualifying candidates should send cv directly to email@example.com
863 total views, 1 today