Full-Time Procurement & Admin Jobs
Procurement & Admin Job at Alternate Doors
Our Client in the manufacturing industry is currently looking to hire a Procurement / Admin person to be based in Nakuru.
- Planning, prioritizing, assigning, supervising and reviewing work of team responsible for purchasing and supplies.
- Maintaining stock, supplies and inventories by forecasting levels of demand as well as keeping a constant check on the stock levels.
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Ensuring suppliers are well aware of our business objectives and any changes or schedules is communicated to them in good time.
- Coordinating with all the relevant departments in order to predict their requirements.
- Acquisition of raw materials by raising of LPOs.
- Follow up with the supplier on orders.
- Receiving of raw materials and raising relevant documents as well as posting.
- Checking the received stocks against invoices.
- Issuing materials to the requesting departments and monitoring the same.
- Ensuring there is proper arrangement of the stores and proper documentation of stock levels.
- Posting and filing of invoices.
- Proper filing of all documents raised and received.
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Produce weekly reports and statistics using computer software i.e. SAGE and Excel.
- Develop a purchasing strategy and a proper schedule for collection of materials from suppliers.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
How to ApplyAll job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
1084 total views, 1 today