Full-Time Operations Coordinator Jobs in Kenya (55K)
Reports To: CEO
Remuneration: Gross 55,000
Our Client an independent holding/ Asset Management company with offices in Nairobi is looking to fill in the position of an Operations coordinator. We are looking for a highly motivated, results driven, dynamic individual who can work with very minimal supervision to join our rapidly growing team.
The position reports to the CEO. He/ she will provide insights to the financial, procurement, office administration and staffing reports of all the companies to the Managing director.
Operations Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility of this role is to report on the activities of the other companies to the CEO.
- Reviewing day-to-day administrative and operational tasks.
- Developing and submitting financial reports of all companies to the CEO.
- Liaising with all employees working for the other companies.
- Ensure that office operational policies, including security, procurement, inventory; and IT, are in place, compliant with policies, and implemented effectively.
- Monitoring program and work plan budgets.
- Determining cost projections and submitting reports as required.
- Monitoring procurement procedures and expenses.
- Investigate, identify, and advice regarding new ways of achieving operational efficiencies.
- Supervise vendor services.
- Managing day to day reconciliation of cash producing reports as requested
- Ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between all functions.
- Ensuring that bank instructions have been prepared on time and are sent for execution in time
- Determine the Companies Organogram and work closely with the HR to implement structures.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the Companies Operations and set its overall direction working closely with the CEO.
- Oversee all The Companies operations and business activities to ensure it produces the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Supervise staff and assign duties.
- Responsible for revenue growth, cost control, debt collection and overally responsible for budgeting and budget controls.
- Constantly monitor competitor activities and generate analysis reports pertaining to the same.
- Responsible for maintaining daily, weekly and monthly operational data for management decisions as and when required.
- Help the Director implement strategies to enhance the Company’s brand visibility in the market.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Operations Coordinator Job
- Bachelor’s Degree,
- At least 4 experience in finance or Account receivable,
- They must know how to handle procurement, administration and excellent in reporting.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with great accuracy, organization, attention to detail and follow-through,
- Excellent telephone based customer service skills,
- Ability to maintain solid relationships with staff members, clients and consultants
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work in a team
- Ready to take on challenges
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Innovative and solution oriented individuals
How to ApplyApplicants should submit their application letters, CVs, testimonials, copies of certificates and three referees, with their day time contacts, telephone numbers and email addresses not later than 15th March 2017 to email@example.com. Subject line should strictly read “OPERATIONS COORDINATOR”
818 total views, 1 today