Full-Time Operations Coordinator Jobs
Andela extends engineering teams with world-class software developers. We recruit the most talented developers on the African continent, shape them into technical leaders, and place them as full-time distributed team members with companies that range from Microsoft and IBM to dozens of high-growth startups.
Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV (Google Ventures) and Spark Capital, Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Andela team members have in common.
Andela’s Technology Department builds software and products to support our developers in continuously developing their skills while doing exceptional work for their clients and colleagues.
We’re looking for a Technology Operations Coordinator to develop and maintain an environment that enables members of the Technology Department—Engineers, Product Managers and Designers—to execute effectively and efficiently within their lanes while staying aligned with one another as well as other departments.
The Ideal Candidate
Does structuring things excite you? Can you wield spreadsheets in order to identify gaps, keep people on target, handle various incoming requests, and keep trains running on time? Are you ready to join a fast-paced startup and get a feel for what makes things tick, identifying what we can standardize, operationalize and hopefully automate?
We need someone who’s world class at creating processes, structuring operations and can keep us running so that we can empower the continent’s best talent to level up and get better. You’re an expert in building and managing complex operations and developing the processes necessary to enable scale. You’re passionate about serving others through creating efficiency.
Your domain will be the infrastructure that enables knowledge workers to do their best work and make sure we create alignment across the department in order to better serve our customers.
Roles for the Operations Coordinator Job
- Report to the VP of Technology
- Monitor and report on the Technology team’s KPIs and metrics
- Monitor each Product’s health and assist in personalizing these metrics for the best impact
- Monitor and ensure follow-through on all defects in department processes
- Follow up with requests to the Technology department to prioritize and complete them
- Allocate resources to whoever needs them within the Technology department
- Manage the documentation of processes within the Technology department
- Onboard new team members
- Interface with other departments to better serve the company
- Handle logistics of requesting, onboarding and providing feedback for Fellows in the Apprenticeship program
Operations Coordinator Job Requirements
- 2-5+ years of operational or project management experience at a software company
- Consensus-builder; develops relationships across the company with ease
- Technical fluency. You don’t have to be an engineer, but you do need to speak the language
- Strong project management and analytical skills, with a tendency toward data-backed decisions
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the plane
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
How to ApplyApply here for the Operations Coordinator Jobs
728 total views, 1 today