Please login/register to apply for this job.
23 Mar 2018
Full-Time Operations Analyst Jobs
Operations Analyst Job at Yandex Enterprises
Yandex Enterprises Limited is a firm dealing with sales and marketing of construction and building materials.
- Executing the departmental strategy through processes and procedures to achieve the organization’s objectives
- Lead implementation of changes and improvement in CRM deployment, analytics and value added reporting
- Communicating periodic sales figures to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions.
- Conducting quantitative analysis including but not limited to ROI, trends, identification and assessment of opportunity and risk, forecasting, regressions, correlation, cannibalization and probability modeling.
- Coordinate with the third party providers on real time system availability of periodic sales reports
- Provide accurate and timely analysis on sales performance
- Provide customized sales reporting to support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives.
- Define and monitor performance metrics to drive clear and measurable improvements in sales and distribution performance and efficiency.
- Implementing best practices in retail sales & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Degree or Diploma in statistics or related field of study
- At-least 3-5 years relevant experience within a similar role
- Highly analytically minded who enjoys working with numbers
- Well organized with good attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skill
- Relevant market /industry knowledge
How to ApplyIf you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
861 total views, 1 today