Full-Time Operations & Administration Coordinator Jobs
Operations & Administration Coordinator Job at Fanisi
Job Location: Kiserian, Kajiado County
Our client is a food processing company that produces healthy and tasty snacks to be distributed to key retail outlets.
They are looking for results-driven and reliable person who will be tasked with the following key roles; bookkeeping, Sales and Merchandising support, operations support and Office Administration.
- Coordinate all office operations such as monitoring and tracking costs, expenses as well as customer payments.
- Support the planning of the factory activities and the team
- Ensure policies and processes are adhered to
- Prepare invoices, quotations, reports and analyses for products sold.
- Maintain a simple bookkeeping process
- Manage the office and liaise with suppliers
- Perform any other duties as delegated by management
- At least (3) years experience in administration and book keeping position.
- Must have atleast a Diploma in business administration or related qualification.
- Strong communication skills, high accuracy, detail oriented and methodological approach to problem solving.
- You should be Flexible, Proactive, gives feedback and completes tasks on time.
- Should be a fast typist with proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, excel and outlook) (this is mandatory and will be tested)
- Due to the nature of the job, applicants who reside within (Kiserian) and its environs will be highly considered
How to ApplyIf you meet the above qualifications, please fill the form on this link http://bit.ly/2EkQMHN once you submit the form, email us your updated CV (ONLY), quoting the job title (Operations and Administration Coordinator) in the email subject to email@example.com on or before 19th March 2018.
767 total views, 2 today