Full-Time Operational Risk Analyst II Jobs
- Execute the CRMS’ strategy to achieve the desired outcomes with respect to the control environment and client experience.
- Manage the resources assigned to portfolio in addition to ensuring that all tasks, requests and periodic reviews are resourced and completed in a controlled and timely manner and within the agreed upon service levels.
- Provide input on credit facilities, follow established procedures and coach bankers to ensure compliance with credit policy requirements, bring a broad questioning approach to all tasks and provide ideas for and participate in process improvements.
- Implement standardized processes across the region and ensure that adequate controls are in place and that there is compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements.
- Be an experienced, capable and influential manager who can deliver high quality service in a very demanding, constantly changing and frequently ambiguous environment.
- CRMS is a global risk & control organization that is primarily engaged in the monitoring of credit risk. This role is responsible for the design, implementation and execution of processes to support the services listed below and ensuring a sound control environment at all times. It provides services to internal clients who include Banking, Capital Markets & Advisory (BCMA), Risk, Operations, Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), Markets and Securities Services, Legal and Finance.
- This role provides management and oversight over the following CRMS services;
- Management of credit approval and facility availment process.
- Maintenance & ownership of credit information in Citi credit applications.
- Credit data quality control and exceptions management.
- Management and custody of credit, support and collateral documentation.
- Limit and excesses monitoring.
- Regulatory & credit reference bureau reporting.
- Cross border exposure management.
- In addition to the core services listed above, CRMS also provides audit support and acts as a consultant on credit matters e.g. deal structuring. It also provides support to country management on credit portfolio management and management of credit risk and controls.
- Executing CRMS’ strategy and operational delivery plan in conjunction with our partners.
- Identifying, developing and implementing CRMS initiatives that increase efficiency, strengthen controls and positively improve the overall client experience.
- Ensuring compliance with global risk policies and CRMS processes, procedures and programs.
- Ensuring compliance with local regulatory requirements on credit risk matters.
- Embedding a culture of operational excellence within the assigned portfolio to ensure successful strategy execution.
- Providing leadership and coaching to staff assigned to cover portfolio under the incumbent’s responsibility.
- Addressing training and professional development needs of staff under the incumbent’s responsibility.
- Ensuring efficient delivery of CRMS services in the assigned portfolio countries/entities.
- Managing operational risk and controls by tracking and monitoring key performance indicators, adhering to service excellence principles and use of continuous process improvement techniques to identify areas of weakness and implementing corrective actions as appropriate.
- Continuously improving operational performance and output including efficiency, service quality and policy compliance.
- Regularly interfacing with senior business and/or functional heads to review control metrics and address control issues through forums such as Branch Credit Committees (BCC).
- Building and maintaining strong relationships, dialogue and collaboration with key internal clients to ensure that services provided are customer centric and continually adapted to the changing needs of the business.
- Building and maintaining a robust control environment across all areas of responsibility.
- Develop a broad understanding of Citi’s business operations and organization as well as experience Citi’s diversity across the region.
- Enhance relationship management skills as the role requires one to engage with senior management from multiple countries, businesses and functions.
- Develop significant general management and leadership skills and the ability to achieve objectives through direct control, influence and other indirect means.
- Cultivate courage to always do what’s right and the humility to learn from mistakes, hold oneself accountable for being transparent, escalating and addressing problems and errors, and taking ownership to ensure mistakes are not repeated.
- Successful performance in this role will equip the incumbent with relevant experience and exposure for more demanding and higher profile roles within Citi.
- Significant operational experience in credit risk management or related areas.
- Demonstrable ability to achieve positive outcomes against rigorous objectives.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices and trends in credit risk management in addition to the local regulatory environment.
- Experience in applying strong project management discipline, governance & controls as well as change management programs and initiatives.
- Fundamental understanding of controls and associated processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, planning, process re-engineering and execution skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving ability.
- Client focus and relationship management skills.
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Flexibility and responsiveness.
- Structured and organized approach.
- People management, leadership and development skills.
- Project management skills.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Professional qualification in Finance or Business and/or an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Resilience, adaptability and the ability to stay focused.
- Ability to achieve results through influence of stakeholders and clients and the leadership of and participation in virtual teams.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and to develop practical solutions.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with teams in diverse functions and geographies.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Citi on jobs.citi.com to apply
752 total views, 1 today