Full-Time Openings at Tibu Health (8 Positions)
Who are we? TIBU Health was founded in 2018 by a small team of health and technology experts with one objective in mind: make it easier for people to obtain high quality healthcare services.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collect, label, register, and refer tests as appropriate to the approved external laboratories.
- Undertake laboratory activities in accordance with established standard operating
- procedures and other specified guidelines, including those related to health and safety.
- Report without delay any challenges in phlebotomy or sample collections to the line manager.
- Ensure the “health care delivered model” is maintained in all forms of contactwith patients.
- Report any challenges in phlebotomy/sample collections or any failure of the
- Laboratory Equipment to the Laboratory Manager.
- Ensure timely distribution of patient results.
- Carry out routine checking, preparation, and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Work as part of the TIBU Health multidisciplinary team and liaise with other team members to address patient needs.
- Participate in training programs organized by TIBU Health laboratory or any of the other affiliate laboratories or departments & CMEs.
- Attend Interdisciplinary Team meetings where necessary.
- Prepare and submit laboratory activity reports as required.
- Perform tests as requested by the medical personnel, record and report results in a timely fashion, alert doctors about any abnormal results, and be prepared to discuss these with them.
- Deployment to patient’s home, workplace, or other location to collect specimen if needed.
- Any other tasks as assigned by your line manager.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite: knowledge of MS Word, Microsoft Outlook,
- Excel, PowerPoint, Databases, Spreadsheets, and the Internet.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and report accurately and timely.
- Ability to work independently and think innovatively.
- Exceptionally organized and resourceful.
- Team player with an excellent work ethic.
Education and Experience
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences.
- Be registered by KMLTTB.
- At least 3 years of working experience in medical laboratories.
- Welcome clients to the clinic.
- Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists.
- Manage reservations together with the customer experience team.
- Escort customers to areas.
- Greet customers upon their arrival.
- Coordinate available seating options.
- Cater to customers who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly).
Requirements and skills
- Previous work experience as a Host/Hostess or Waiter/Waitress.
- Understanding of customer etiquette.
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations.
- Experience in managing reservations.
- Demonstrable customer-service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire sitting area.
- Good physical condition to walk and stand during an entire shift.
- Certificate in a professional course.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for floor care, performing various surface tasks, including vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, and spot-cleaning carpets of all office areas.
- Carrying out tasks such as dusting, spraying, and cleaning.
- Responsible for removing trash in office areas.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing restrooms daily.
- Responsible for cleaning windows in rooms, management offices, etc.
- Perform dusting, disinfecting, and polishing of surfaces and furniture as needed.
- May be required to shop for cleaning supplies as needed.
- May be required to stock Kitchen Supplies as needed.
- Responsible for reporting repairs and replacements encountered when executing daily tasks.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Patient consultations.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions and wellbeing.
- Clinical examinations.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses/ailments.
- Minor surgery.
- Carrying out tests to diagnose (eg urine sample testing).
- Health education.
- Practice management and administration.
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals as part of multidisciplinary teams.
- Occasionally providing emergency care to someone who comes in with a life-threatening condition – until further help arrives.
- Medical Degree, further training added advantage.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure.
- Communication skills, including sensitivity and the ability to provide clear explanations.
- Ability to spot and solve problems, requiring effective decision-making skills.
- Drive to continue learning throughout the career.
- Business management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently.
- Organizational ability.
- Attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels.
- Collaborating with other teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Developing feedback surveys.
- Scheduling in-person and online meetings with customers.
- Thinking of ways to show appreciation to loyal clients and other methods to improve and maintain the overall brand experience.
Requirements and qualifications.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Management, or in a related field preferred.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Quick to learn.
- Computer Savvy Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Internet savvy skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- X years’ experience as a customer experience officer, or a similar customer support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Analyze data and make recommendations to improve the company’s practices for employees.
- Involve the company in designing and developing employee programs.
- Review company policies to make sure the company is meeting its internal values.
- Promote and motivate the company’s best employees.
- Listen to each employee to find out what they’re currently unhappy about and figure out how to make them happy and productive.
- Provide a work-life balance for the employees.
- Establish a fun and creative atmosphere in the workplace.
- Track company performance with Key Happiness Indicators (KHIs).
- Social responsibility or community involvement responsibilities such as organizing company retreats for employees, volunteering for group activities to boost employees’ morale, etc.).
- Degree in Counseling psychology or HR.
- Certificate in Counseling psychology.
- Skills to have People skills, Problem-solving, Creative thinking, and Communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Academic certifications.
- Registration and licensing with appropriate authorities.
How to ApplyUse the link(s) below to apply on company website.
280 total views, 1 today