Full-Time Openings at GeoPoll (2 Positions)
GeoPoll is a leading research organization that uses mobile phones to gather direct, real-time insights from millions of people throughout Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
Under the leadership of the Portfolio Manager and Director of Operations, the Program Assistant will be responsible for managing relationships with CATI & CAPI Teams for end-to-end quality data collection and facilitating new relationships with potential CATI & CAPI Teams. Their responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Overall project implementation, training & support of CATI & CAPI Teams (engagement with other departments) to ensure projects are running at the required standards and pace.
- Daily oversight of the projects assigned to you (performance management, quota management and quality controls) & adherence to GeoPoll standards.
- Issue resolution and management with data collection teams on the ground.
- Coordinate with internal teams to establish project work plans and timelines for projects, prepare samples and executes deliverable submissions for client projects.
- In close collaboration with the Director and/or Portfolio Manager, ensure the success of the program management team in meeting contractual and program requirements.
- Organize program documents and manage enumerator trainings so that each adheres to GeoPoll standards and protocols to ensure all enumerators are trained per project prior to starting full data collection.
- Support the portfolio team with project adherence to the data quality standards across the various stages of delivery as assigned by the Portfolio Manager/Director of Operations.
- Manage enumeration teams to maintain full retention of the trained team throughout data collection and ensure at least 5 percent of all calls made by enumerators are graded and reviewed through audio recordings, direct listening or conducting callbacks.
- Escalate to the Portfolio team and the Portfolio Manager issues and risks that come up for a project in the portfolio so that these can be addressed in a timely manner
- Support the portfolio team with managing vendor project financials to ensure maximum accrual and help track account payables for active portfolios.
- Manage sample frames, prepare samples, and monitor sample performance of individual vendor projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in the social sciences, business administration, or similar field is required.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in program/project coordination or survey research.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to follow through and execute tasks in a proactive, timely manner.
- Willingness to fulfill tasks related to all aspects of a program/project’s lifecycle with an emphasis on administrative tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to communicate effectively with clients and to various internal departments related to design, planning, financial management, sales, data processing, marketing and third-party services.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and experience finding solutions for complex projects.
- Familiarity working with development agencies and working with people of different nationalities and backgrounds.
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to take direction from the Portfolio Manager and to set their own priorities
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Must be a proactive, critical thinker with a passion for data
- Must be able to think creatively to solve problems
- Overseeing the delivery, budget, and quality specifications of projects across multiple modes (SMS, Mobile Web, IVR, CATI – Computer Assisted Telephone Interviews & CAPI – Computer Assisted Personal Interviews)
- Oversight and day-to-day provision of strategic, operational, financial, and managerial leadership for 5 direct reports and 4 project teams of 20+ staff
- Managing the project pipeline and resources and providing accurate and timely reporting of status, obligations, and financial deliverables to the executive management team as required
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining standard policies and procedures for project teams
- Reviewing status reports and key performance indicators from the Project/Portfolio Team and addressing issues as appropriate
- Work hand-in-glove with the Business Development team to ensure smooth project handoffs and successful project implementation & execution
- Providing high-level issue resolution support to clients and team members alike
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years in Program Management
- 4+ years in a management role
- 4+ years in a research-related field (quantitative and qualitative experience required)
- Experience in managing, designing, implementing, and evaluating multi-country projects
- Understanding of the fundamentals of international project research
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Expertise in the writing & editing of technical reports
- Master’s degree (International development or social sciences)
How to ApplyTo apply please send a cover letter and resume (as a single file, with your name as the file name) to email@example.com with TITTLE in the subject line.
262 total views, 1 today