Full-Time Office Assistant Jobs
Ref: VA/10/12/2017 (Naivasha Office)
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Making appointments and reservations for the office.
- Handling and filling confidential information or any other documents.
- Receiving, sorting, registering and distributing incoming mails for the assigned office for action.
- Handling office files and maintaining an effective filing system.
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness/hygiene and tidiness within the office.
- Handling all typing duties as may be required.
- Performing basic office administrative duties.
- Attending to all incoming and outgoing calls in office deployed.
Qualifications for the Office Assistant Job
- Diploma in Secretarial studies and trained in telephone operations/reception or front office management from a recognized institution.
- Fluency in both oral and written English and Kiswahili.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified individuals should fill the employment application form through the website (www.kephis.org) or download the form from the website and send the duly filled form together with copies of academic and professional certificates and national identity card by 22nd January, 2018 to: The Managing Director, Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS), P.O. Box 49592-00100, NAIROBI. Download Employment Application Form Online Recruitment Portal Use only one method of application: either online through the KEPHIS website or hard copy. KEPHIS is an equal opportunity employer. Potential candidates from marginalized communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant certificates; sealed letters of recommendation from two (2) referees; national identity card; clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution.
717 total views, 9 today