Full-Time New Paint Technician Job Vacancies
Paint Technician Jobs at Frank Management
Our client a global paint brand is currently seeking to fill the role of a Paint Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for mixing, matching, and applying paint to various surfaces, completing touch ups, and coordinating large painting projects.
Paint Technician Job Responsibilities
- Liaise with customers and advise them on desired custom paint designs.
- Read blueprints and drawings, specifications, dimensions, color codes, mixing charts, for the execution of painting job
- Training and supervision of new or and inexperienced and unskilled members of the team
- Prepare and mix standard and other primers, paints and coatings to proper consistency and viscosity
- Prepare and clean items and surfaces to be finished.
- Uniformly apply wet primers, paints, and wet or dry coatings
- Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers.
- Erect scaffolding, movable and immovable staging and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas
- Scrutinize and maintain painted exterior and interior painted surfaces, trimming and fixtures
- Prepare surfaces and apply paints, stains, shading stains, and clear finishes
- Remove previous paint by means of sandblasting, scraping, sanding, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning
- Inspect and refurbish wall surfaces using appropriate materials
- Plan, Budget & Order for paint supplies and materials as required
- Operate high pressure low volume spray machines and manual tools
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
Qualifications for the Paint Technician Job
- Diploma in any related field from a reputable institution
- Industry Training & Certification / on-the-job apprenticeship A PLUS
- Experience mixing colors
- Ability to differentiate between colors
- Ability to use hand and power tools and equipment
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
How to ApplyInterested qualified candidates to send in their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com ASAP. Position vacant until closed Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
839 total views, 1 today