Full-Time Network Sales Representatives
Bamburi Cement Ltd is a Member of LafargeHolcim a world leader in building materials. Present in 90 countries, and a focus on Cement, Aggregates and Concrete, LafargeHolcim is the world leader in the building materials industry. The Group has 115,000 employees around the world and combined net sales of CHF 33 billion (EUR 27 billion) in 2014.
Bamburi Cement is the leading cement manufacturing and marketing Company in the Eastern Africa region. It has three subsidiaries Hima Cement Ltd (Uganda), Bamburi Special Products Ltd and Lafarge Ecosystems Ltd. The Company is driven by the needs of its customers, shareholders, local communities and architects in creating high value-added solutions which encourage creativity whilst leaving a lighter trace on the world.
Bamburi Cement Limited is looking to employ a Network Sales Representative to join our Retail Affiliated Network team. The position will be based in Nairobi and will report to Network Development Manager.
- Health & Safety: Ensure compliance with Health & Safety rules. This is an integral part of all job duties as is the company’s overarching value and is implemented in accordance with Group H&S guidelines.
- Manage the sales portfolio of the building materials and services of the Binastore network
- Establish together with franchisees a development plan such as expansion in new product categories, training plan, etc. and follow up on the transformation KPIs
- Follow up on invoicing and payments.
- Conduct market intelligence and share the report with the network development team for planning and decision making.
- Coordinate technical trainings with suppliers
- Coordinate all communication and marketing activities within the network with the marketing team
- In liaison with the credit control team, manage the credit risk of his/her sales portfolio
- Bachelors degree in any business management discipline.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years in sales and/or business development.
- Good commercial acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
- Good knowledge of the building materials industry and market
- Well organized individual with ability to be autonomous
How to ApplyIf you are interested in joining our team, please send your Application Letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae containing names of three referees who can provide confidential assessment of your capabilities by 31st January 2019 to the address below email@example.com Please remember to quote the position on the email subject line. For more information, please visit our website www.lafarge.co.ke Bamburi Cement Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
739 total views, 2 today