Full-Time Nairobi County Constables Jobs (800 Positions)
County Constables Jobs at Nairobi County
County Constables Job Responsibilities
- Maintain Law, regulations and order as directed.
- Observe and maintain the code of regulations
- Responsible to the Corporal for deployment and perform assigned duties in accordance to the law
Qualifications for the County Constables Job
- Possess a minimum qualification of D+ (Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a D+ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages.
- Be aged between 18 and 28 years for holders of KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to 30 years for diploma holders.
- Physically and medically fit;
- Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
- Female Candidates must not be pregnant at the recruitment stage and during the training period
How to ApplyApply here
2365 total views, 3 today