Full-Time Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Jobs (4 Positions)
LVCT Health is an indigenous Kenyan non-governmental and not-for-profit organization established in 2001. We are driving Kenya towards HIV prevention, with an ultimate goal of reducing HIV infections to zero.
Monitoring & Evaluation Officers (4 Posts)
REPORTING TO: MEL Lead
LOCATION: Coast Region
The MEO will provide overall technical support, advice and oversight on program-level monitoring and evaluation. S/he will help in development and implementation of a consistent M&E strategy and framework across all program activities focused on capturing outcomes, impact and learning. The MEO will train staff and, where necessary, external partners on key M&E concepts, tools and processes.
The position will be contracted initially for one year inclusive of three months’ probation period and renewable thereafter, depending on availability of funding.
- Provide overall support, advice and oversight on the program level M&E activities.
- Support the implementation of M&E frameworks and M&E plans.
- Support the programs team and partners to ensure proper documentation of service delivery data into appropriate registers and tools at site level.
- Support and advise colleagues on activity-level M&E efforts, ensuring quality and consistency.
- Offer technical assistance in the development, selection, and application of M&E processes and tools.
- Attend forums where updates from donors on M&E requirements are provided.
- Provide guidance on data collection and collation in line with the project evaluation questions for specific projects.
- Ensure quality of data summaries by supporting in cleaning and conducting monthly data quality assessments/verification at the assigned health facilities.
- Ensure that data summaries sent within and externally are reproducible.
- Archive all data summaries and data products in the Document Management Center.
- Support a joint routine data quality assessment at site level.
- Participate in capacity building of LVCT program–level staff and partners on new procedures regarding data management.
- Provide supportive supervision and mentorship for the health facilities, program and data staff.
- Ensure data ownership by programs through involving site-in-charges in data verification processes.
- Support the documentation of organizational, donor and county narrative M&E reports.
- Support performance tracking against targets for all project indicators and monitor processes and actions to achieve targets where applicable.
- Participate and support the LVCT Health team and partners in writing for dissemination to local, national, regional and international forums and conferences for growth and publicity of LVCT Health work.
- Respond to data requests for reporting to program, SI, donors and other external partners.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- University degree in Health or Mathematics related fields.
- Professional certification in M&E is required. Masters in M&E will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years professional work experience in professional M&E for health service delivery.
- Professional experience in research with qualitative and/or quantitative methodologies.
- Prior work experience working NGOs implementing USAID-funded HIV prevention projects is preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with monitoring and evaluating impact-oriented projects.
- Proficiency in MS Office; advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Rigorous time management and activity organization.
- Able to maintain information confidentiality and work with a wide variety of people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest indicating Salary history and expectations to email@example.com clearly indicating the position applied for and reference number as the subject. Applications should reach us NOT later than 26th July 2021 Note; Qualified Internal candidates are encouraged to apply. LVCT Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. LVCT Health DOES NOT charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process, neither does it ask for information on applicants' Bank Accounts.
279 total views, 3 today