Full-Time Microfinance Team Leader Jobs
4G Capital (4th Generation Capital) is a fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt.
Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen.
Our customers are our partners. We operate in their markets through 6-man micro branches to provide tailored relationship-based services.
4G Capital seeks to recruit for:
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Unit Targets: Achieve monthly sales and collections targets
- Manage Unit Staff: Directly oversee, support, and develop Unit staff to run a high performance 6 person team.
- Leadership & Problem Solving: Build and maintain an excellent work environment for the team to develop individual potential and achieve demanding targets. Lead and Manage all Unit functions, logistics and performance issues.
- Service Delivery: Deliver first rate customer service
- Relationships Building: Build excellent relationships with customers and opinion leaders in catchment area.
- Reporting: Provide accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
- Perform such other tasks and duties as the Company may from time to time designate as forming part of this job description
- 1-2 years of leadership experience
- Experience in micro finance institutions and not banks
- A degree in a business related field
- Team supervisors in micro finance institutions encouraged to apply
- Sales and Business Development
- Enforcement of contract and repayment obligations
- General support to all tasks
- Branch Operations
- Information Collection
- Integrity and ability to work in a fintech
- High Motivation
- Self-starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
How to ApplyIf you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your cv and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for to email@example.com This position is urgent.
829 total views, 1 today